WHO IS KULA PARTNERS?
Kula Partners (Pty) Ltd (Kula) is an authorized intermediary and financial services provider (FSP43066) and administrator of innovative risk solutions with more than 20 years’ experience in administering tailormade solutions for large member-based schemes. Our management team boasts a combined total of over 100 years’ experience in the insurance, administration, and health risk industry. Kula is a Level 1 BEE contributor.
We are an independent administrator and intermediary of long- and short-term insurance policies for a number of insurers. We offer a best of breed solution, tailor-made to the needs of our clients.
Kula strives for 100% client satisfaction. We take a client first approach to doing business, focusing on creating an all-around positive experience for the client, and ensuring that the client remains the focal point of our business philosophy.
Kula services an extensive range of clients across various locations, which include Mining, Automotive, Security, Engineering, Manufacturing, Cellular, Bargaining Councils, Brokers & Insurance Companies, Municipalities and Provident Funds.
Kula offers a state-of-the-art fully integrated, customizable administration platform to provide a single access solution for all member, policy and claims administration.
OUR WELLNESS PROGRAM
We offer bespoke Wellness Programs, which are designed for all industries’ needs.
- Employee health and wellness education
- Health rewards program
- Absenteeism management program
- Employee health and wellbeing support program
- Perform full risk analysis on group risk benefits and provide recommendations on risk products
- Provide broking and intermediary services for insurance products
- Develop products with a focus on :
- Group Life benefits including spouses cover
- Permanent disability
- Temporary disability
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Gap Cover
- Cellular Cover
- Provide end to end policy administration and claims services for:
- Self-insured risk benefits (Group life benefits)
- Insured benefits (Funeral, Temporary disability, Credit Life & Life products)
- Member administration
- Provide health risk and disability management via in-house doctors and occupational therapists
- Perform disability assessments and claims processing via in-house doctors and occupational therapists
- Setting up and managing cell captive and profit share arrangements
- Employ a dedicated contact center to assist with member claims and queries.